OUR WEDDING:):)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sorry for the time away...

Sorry for not posting lately... Just keep forgetting... So, here is kinda what has been going on...

It was REALLY cold at the A&M vs OSU game a few weeks ago... We went from trying to keep space inbetween us to stop sweating on each other to trying to stay as close to each other as possible so the wind wouldn't blow through...


Then at the Tailgate, T organized a Bags Tourny... The Grizwalds (mom & dad) came in first. Papa Grizwald was a ringer from the professional ring & beat out the Mos (T & me). They won the title which also came with a sprite & a jar of sliced pickles (from the sponsors of the match).
That same weekend was one of my kids fundraiser walk/run - Dravet's Syndrome Association. It was really cold, but not rainy thankfully...
BUT then, on Sunday, came the rain for the Buddy Walk...
Here are 2 of my families:):)

This weekend was back to wedding stuff. We got registered at Sears, Dillards, & Target. A little trouble to get Sears working, but overall, it has been a fun experience:):)
Future Events:
1) My kids are carving pumpkins at school this week... I will post the pumpkins next weekend... They are truely amazing!!!!!
2) KJ is coming in next weekend for the game and to help make invitations:)
3) November 7, I am going to Ft Worth to watch T and some of his buddies run a crazy 10K in boots, pants, through the mud, & over obstacles... I said NO WAY - I will go watch!!!
Hope everyone is having a great day:)

No comments: