OUR WEDDING:):)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

Well, my spring break really consisted of no boyfriend (he was on & still is on business), working, putting together our school yearbook (editing & finishing my pages because I have been helping everyone else - 3 full days of my break!!!), and helped my best friend throw my nephew his 4th birthday party!!!

Even though I have worked and stressed over what has to get done before the end of the school year, it has been a relaxing week!!! A secret that is helping my stress not take over my entire being... MY STUDENT TEACHER IS IN FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS!!! Jessica is amazing and wonderful & I am going to get so much done!!! (knock on wood!!)

Connor's 4th birthday party!
My first time to EVER shoot a gun - boy was I sore!

Joe, Kimmie, & Momma Ju

Oz enjoyed a ride on the 4 wheeler - for real!!

SISTERS - Kimmie, Misti, KJ

No comments: