OUR WEDDING:):)

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hankie hits the shower

Yesterday Hankie & I went on a run. I was hesitant because he was REALLY tired the night before... BUT, as Hank normally does, he was jumping and jumping when I put on my tennies. HE LOVES TO GO RUN WITH ME!!! I watched him as we ran and he was totally fine. I guess it was just the heat from the day before.

Here is the funny... When we got about 1 block from the house, I realized I had to go potty:):) So we quickly came to the house and as most of you know who have smaller children, you can't potty by yourself... the privacy leaves when you have children... I haven't pottied by myself in over 2 years... (on a side note... T laughs when I come out of the bathroom with ALL my little duckies - I have been known to have 2 dogs & a cat in the bathroom with me)...

When I hit the bathroom, Hank decided to hit the showers... I guess he thought he stunk:):):):):):)



No comments: