OUR WEDDING:):)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Getting Ready for the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK CONCERT IN OCTOBER!!!

Just in case anyone has forgotten, 4 friends and myself are going to see NKOTB in October!!!

On the way to visit my sister this weekend, I gave Thorin a NKOTB concert full of word for word singing and car dancing NKOTB dance moves:):)

Yesterday, Mom & Dad came to visit us for Mom's b-day... she brought all my TAPES from the 80's & 90's... hehehehehe... amongst the old tapes... NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!! I am ready to rock out!!!!

NOW, I just got an email from Melissa - my football buddy/one of my best friends/& NKOTB concert goer:):):)... She sent links to the videos... YEAH!!!!! So I am sharing with you:):)

STEP BY STEP - 1990

SUMMER TIME - 2008

We are going to have SO much fun!!!!!

No comments: